I know, I know…I’m late as usual, and January is almost over, well let me tell you, January has been a very interesting month for me… for those of you who don’t know, I was preggo for most of 2014, and (finally) had the baby in November… so let’s just say things have been very interesting…
For those of you telling your friends about my books (Impossible is Stupid, Because you deserve love), thank you so much, I’ve seen an upsurge of book orders in the past few months, and you best believe I’m using the money to buy my kid some clothes (Naked babies is soooo 2014).
Anyway I just wanted to use this opportunity to say Happy New year and to let you know that 2015 has some amazing things ahead of us. If you haven’t written your goals for the year, it’s not too late to get them down now. I’m looking at delving into some new hobbies, so please be patient with me as I will be talking about my journey through the hobbies… and perhaps I may talk a bit about being a new mommy… well, we shall see…
Here’s to starting 2015 with a bang! Here’s to doing more great things! here’s to more love, more peace and more joy in our lives this new year… but most importantly here’s to you and a happy 2015!
Let me know what you’ve been up to.
In the mean time, here are the posts that people read most in 2014
- 1Don’t do these 7 things when you’re on your period | iyasostuff.com
- 2Make it work: Fight for Love
- 3The people we take for granted
- 4Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him
- 5How having natural hair boosted my self confidence
Need help dealing with loneliness, please click here
Need help dealing with breakups, Please click here
Latest posts by iyasostuff (Posts)
- Want to make work more interesting? Just add color - August 6, 2018
- What if you could make money doing what you love? - December 19, 2016
- Become a Better Mom and MoneyMaking Entrepreneur in only 17 Minutes a day - December 13, 2016