Whenever I talk to working moms about starting their business, they are quick to say that they just don’t have the time.
“Work takes time…being a mom takes time…being a wife takes time”… They say
And I understand…yes it all takes time, and when something is important you make time for it – it’s an investment in your future.
But I think a lot of us have the idea that your business cannot be successful unless you’re spending hours and hours on it.
While there will come a time that you will spend hours and hours on your business, this is not the time for that yet.
Right now, while you’re still working, your main focus is to learn and learn and learn and get clear on what you want to do.
- Spend 17 minutes reading books so that you can see what others have accomplished and what is possible for you.
- Spend 17 minutes thinking about which kind of client you would like to serve – the kind of client that will need your product and be willing to spend money on your product.
- Spend 17 minutes talking to experts who have already started doing what you want to do and can help you avoid some of the common pitfalls.
Do this everyday for a month, and you will be much closer to starting your business than the mom who is still waiting for 2 free hours to open up in her schedule.
I’m currently offering a free 15 minute strategy call to you if you are a working mom and you’re interested in starting to make money online. Click here to apply http://www.osayilasisi.com/free-call/ (tell your friends)
Latest posts by iyasostuff (Posts)
- Want to make work more interesting? Just add color - August 6, 2018
- What if you could make money doing what you love? - December 19, 2016
- Become a Better Mom and MoneyMaking Entrepreneur in only 17 Minutes a day - December 13, 2016