Well Hello there,
Happy New year – 2014
I just want to take this time out to say thank you for reading this blog, sending emails, etc. I appreciate all of you for your love and for trusting me with your secrets.
I pray that 2014 will be a wonderful year – where we accomplish our goals and do those amazing things we always wanted to do.
I pray that in this new year we will all be better people – more patient, more giving, more trusting, more forgiving, more joyful, more mature… and more loving.
As always, I’m here to help in anyway I can.
In the mean time feel free to read some of my most popular posts in 2013
- Breakups: We are just friends but…
- The people we take for granted
- Make it work: Make your man feel needed
- 57 Ways to Beat Loneliness and Depression
- Make it work: Fight for Love
Have you shared my books with your friends?
Need some help dealing with loneliness, please click here
Need some help dealing with breakups, Please click here
Join our facebook family
Latest posts by iyasostuff (Posts)
- Want to make work more interesting? Just add color - August 6, 2018
- What if you could make money doing what you love? - December 19, 2016
- Become a Better Mom and MoneyMaking Entrepreneur in only 17 Minutes a day - December 13, 2016